Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Carmen Delgado Greenacres, FL 33415
Proven Career Services| Educator | Executive Leadership Telephone: (561) 676-1714
Organizational Development & Career Services Expert
Summary of Qualifications
Quality focused team player that provides solutions to customers in a fast pace environment. Over twenty years of extensive
customer service experience and leadership. Over 20 years of experience in community, government and public relations.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion. Subsequently, I am a self-starter that has the
ability to accomplish a job with little or no supervision, with excellent communication skills, both written and oral; in both
English and Spanish.
Career Services – Organizational Development –
Leadership – Community Relations
Dynamic professional with a history of improving profitability, execution and developing leadership to bring out the
best in people. Experienced leader and educator in Career Services with Non-Profit and Higher Education. Strengths
Career Services: Expert in career development and coaching for performance to obtain personal growth and success.
Organizational Development: Oriented toward new ideas, change, and improving systems, processes, and people.
Instruction: Engaging facilitator with online and classroom teaching experience with undergraduates, adult learners,
and seasoned professionals. Adept at developing leadership and career programs and workshop facilitation.
Leadership: Experienced communicator who can inspire and engage students, employees, including executives to
achieve aggressive goals and drive growth in culture and processes.
Community Relations: Build strong relationships within, across, and outside the organization. Proven non-profit
leadership, fundraising, and board experience.
Responsible for delivering individual coaching on career assessment, branding, placement, and advancement strategy.
Design and deliver transformative leadership classes and career workshops to students.
Develop effective relationships with students, alumni, employers and collaborate with community partners.
Founder of an education assistant organization with a mission to help students and professionals complete their
education and define a rewarding career.
Organizational Development & Leadership
Leader on Business Operations Improvement Team, a cross-functional team established to improve profitability and
Hired, managed, coached, established goals, and conducted performance appraisals for staff. Assisted in the annual
employee survey process designing questions and the implementation of performance appraisal formats.
Successfully led teams through external public audits, internal corporate audits, SEC, and government tax audits.
Founder of Ayuda un Amigo, Inc., international, a non-profit organization that assist children in their educational
development by providing their schools supplies locally and internationally.
Experience serving on boards, fundraising, and volunteering for the betterment of at-risk children, youth, women
services, and economic development in the community.
Carmen E. Delgado
Graham Holdings – 2006- PRESENT
Student Experience Mentor for DREAMERs, Mount Washington College, Plantation, FL 2014-Current
Senior Admission Advisor, Kaplan University, Boca Raton, FL 2006-2014
Cross Country Healthcare Inc. 2002-2005
NAFTA Specialist, Boca Raton, FL, 2004-2005
Credentialing Specialist, Boca Raton, FL 2002-2004
Master of Business Administration, Management (2014)
West Palm Beach, FL
Bachelor of Business Administration, Professional Administration (2002)
Professional Development & Certifications
Kaplan University, Emerging Manager, Certificate - 2014
Institute of Career Education, West Palm Beach, FL, Travel Specialist, Diploma. 2001
Happiness Now Seminars Inc. (Caminos -- Passage 1 & II) Personal Development – 1998, 1997, 2004, 2012
Diversity Retreat (4 days)
Annual Substance Abuse Conference and Training (2 days) 1998
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Founder and President of Ayuda un Amigo Inc.- which currently assist 3 schools (690) children total providing them with the
schools supplies needed to attend school every year in La Vega, Dominican Republic
• Through personal Facebook pages, actively promote the Culture of the Dominican Republic enhancing our cultures and
contributions the Dominican Republic has contribute and still contributing to the world
• Broadcasted radio’s program Domingo Dominicano in Palm Beach County, promoting, news, events and culture.
• Travelled to Tallahassee to support the recognition of The Dominican Day for the contribution to the state of Florida
• Served as a liaison to promote culture, support illegal immigrants, DREAMERs and advocate on their behalf
• Assist members of the community in their job search, reviewing their resumes, cover letters and referring them to
organization that are hiring base on their capacity.
• Provide free Notary Services
• Translate documents from English/Spanish – Spanish English
• Provide free assistant in completing some immigration forms
• Refer inquiries to the Dominican Consulate or local representative as inquiries come in
• Served as a liaison in campaigning for the current President of the Dominican Republic, Lic. Danilo Medina in Florida –
Palm Beach County
• Served in Hispanic Center Board of Directors for 2 years Grand Rapids, MI
• Volunteer in different company’s communities events promoting culture, education and diversity