Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Nous utilisons votre profil LinkedIn et vos données d’activité pour vous proposer des publicités personnalisées et pertinentes. Vous pouvez changer vos préférences de publicités à tout moment.

Electrolux Interim Report Q1 2018 - Presentation

Electrolux Q1 2018 interim report: Growth and solid earnings

Highlights of the first quarter of 2018

Net sales amounted to SEK 27,906m (28,201). Sales growth was 3.3%, while currency translation had a negative impact of 4.4%. Strong organic sales growth in Major Appliances EMEA and Asia/Pacific.
Operating income amounted to SEK 764m (1,442), corresponding to a margin of 2.7% (5.1).
Operating income includes restructuring costs of SEK 596m relating to the consolidation of freezer production in North America. Excluding these costs, operating income amounted to SEK 1,360m, corresponding to a margin of 4.9%.
Product mix improvements and higher cost efficiency offset accelerating input costs pressures and unfavorable currency effects.
Continued solid earnings development across most business areas, although earnings for Major Appliances Latin America was significantly impacted by higher costs for raw materials and currency headwinds.
Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -2.7bn (-1.0).
Income for the period decreased to SEK 551m (1,012), and earnings per share was SEK 1.92 (3.52).

Livres associés

Gratuit avec un essai de 30 jours de Scribd

Tout voir
  • Soyez le premier à commenter

  • Soyez le premier à aimer ceci

Electrolux Interim Report Q1 2018 - Presentation

  1. 1. 3 • • • • • • • • ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  2. 2. • • • • • • 4 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  3. 3. • • • • • • 5 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  4. 4. -20% -15% -10% -5% 0% 5% 10% 6 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 W. Eur. 2 1 -1 -5 -4 -4 -5 -8 -10 -9 -4 -2 2 1 0 3 -2 -3 -3 -2 -1 -4 -1 -3 -3 1 0 0 4 3 2 3 6 4 6 3 3 5 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 E. Eur. 14 8 6 13 9 6 3 -15 -28 -28 -23 -19 -9 5 6 20 13 12 7 10 7 3 2 3 1 3 2 -1 9 2 0 4 -10 -14 -12 -24 1 3 6 5 4 6 4 6 6 2014 2015 2016 2017 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION 2018 Source: Electrolux estimates
  5. 5. • • • • • • • 7 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  6. 6. -20% -15% -10% -5% 0% 5% 10% 15% 8 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION 2017 2018 Source: AHAM
  7. 7. • • • • • • 9 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  8. 8. • • • • • • 10 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  9. 9. • • • • • 11 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  10. 10. • • • • • • 12 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  11. 11. 14 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  12. 12. 15 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  13. 13. 16 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  14. 14. 17 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  15. 15. 19 +2-3% Demand remains positive +1-2% Positive overall demand trend +3-5% Market recovery in the region Positive +1-2% In general positive Market is estimated to be positive ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  16. 16. 20 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  17. 17. 21 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION
  18. 18. • • • • • • 23 ELECTROLUX Q1 2018 PRESENTATION

×