Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
The rise of account-based marketing is demanding new ways of thinking about marketing metrics. While leads and opportunities are important and even necessary, they are not sufficient to measure account-based marketing (ABM).
Marketers need to embrace these Big 5 Metrics for Account-Based Marketing:
• Coverage: do you have sufficient data, contacts, and account plans for each target account?
• Awareness: are the target accounts aware of your company and its solutions?
• Engagement: are the right people at the account spending time with your company, and is that engagement going up over time?
• Program Impact: are marketing programs reaching the target account, and are they having a long-term effect?
• Influence: how are the ABM activities improving sales outcomes such as deal velocity, win rates, average contract values, retention, and net promoter scores?