What are the most common lies that interviewers tell candidates?
1. “We’ll call you and get back to you in some time”
2. “We will give you a salary considering your work experience”
3. “We are impressed but we still need to interview more people”
4."You are good and we will consider you, if not for this, then for some other project."
5. "We offer many benefits to our employees".
6. "We are still thinking about the offering salary, we will let you know once it is fixed."
7. "We would find a great working atmosphere sans any politics"