Re:Forum is a comprehensive and intimate examination of Mexico's massive and currently unfolding energy reforms. These reforms are expected to create unprecedented opportunities for investment, and this summit is designed to investigate the upstream portion of those opportunities.
We have assembled the very best experts to help investors understand these reforms and the operating environment.
• Senior representatives from the PRI, PAN, and PRD: Javier Treviño (PRI), Ruben Camarillo (PAN), PRD representative TBA.
• Undersecretary for Hydrocarbons, Lourdes Melgar.
• Former Foreign Minister, Jorge Castañeda.
• Managing Director, De la Calle, Madrazo, Mancera, S.C., Luis de la Calle.
• Acclaimed security expert, Eduardo Guerrero.
• Wall Street Journal Latin America editor, David Luhnow.
• The Economist Mexico City bureau chief, Henry Tricks.
• Excelsior global news editor, José Carreño.
• Grupo Editorial Expansión editorial vice president, Rossana Fuentes-Berain.
• Pemex board member and illustrious political economist, Carlos Elizondo.
• Former Pemex board member, Fluvio Ruiz Alarcón.
• ProMexico Director General, Francisco González.
• Senior Pemex executives.
Go to event website: http://reforum.geoskope.org
Request an invitation here: http://bit.ly/RegReforum2014