Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
New data protection regulations have significantly impacted the way that businesses collect, store, and handle clients’ personal information.
Considering the continuously increasing importance of data protection and privacy in today’s world, businesses should be up to speed with their data privacy policies and procedures.
The webinar covers:
1. ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Framework Key requirements under CCPA, CPRA, GDPR
• ISO/IEC 27005 – Information Security Risk Management
• ISO/IEC 27035 – Information Security Incident Management
• ISO/IEC 22301 & 27031 - Business Continuity Management (BCM)
2. Alternative Frameworks
• CMMC - Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
• NIST CSF Cybersecurity Framework
• ISO/IEC 27032 – Guidelines for Cybersecurity
3. Supplier Management
Date: April 21, 2021
Recorded Webinar: https://youtu.be/bi3tvvhGV1s