Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
With the rise of streaming TV, online commerce, messaging and contactless purchasing, there is more data out there. With pandemic economy dictating efficiency in spending, and third party cookies being phased out, publishers and brands are looking for the most efficient bang for their advertising buck. This data and how is it used is increasingly regulated both in the EU under GDPR and in the US under CCPA and the upcoming laws CPRA and Virginia CDPA. In this interactive webinar, Odia Kagan will discuss the unique issues around ad tech and personal data collection and will explain what publishers, and adtech providers need to think about when faced with compliance under these laws and what steps should they take now.
The webinar will cover:
• Advertising personalization data is personal data and personal information under CCPA and GDPR.
• Key requirements under CCPA, CPRA, GDPR
• Do not share my personal information?
• How do you disclose your practices transparently?
• Where does TCF factor in?
• Use and sharing is consent-based – but how does that work in real life?
Recorded webinar: https://youtu.be/GeIGqkLWcRk