To NOT BELIEVE everything
The most important factor that I wish I
had known is that some people lie, and
then they lie some more …
That I Researched More
• That I knew how to ask the RIGHT questions.
• That I had the will to question everything.
• That I had read about ALL types of opinions.
• That I had talked to ALL types of people.
And ONLY once I had analyzed all the
information I had made my own mind without
being unduly influenced by others …
That COMPASSION, ETHICS, VALUES
principles are not followed by all …
That what many say is “RIGHT”
or “WRONG” may not be either
… trust that you will always know what is
really “RIGHT” or “WRONG”
NOT Followed the “Trends”
• That I allowed myself to be myself
• Not followed the latest fashion trends
because it was the “IN” thing
• Bought into the latest technology gimmick
• Seen the latest film because someone said
“I MUST”, etc., etc., …
That “LAW” and “JUSTICE”
are not the same thing …
There’s LAW and then …
There’s interpretation of the law …
•Justice is not automatically part of the legal system
•That laws are totally MEN made
•That not all LAWS are fair
•That some LAWS are created to support some
business or individual interests rather than
protecting the common good or even nature.