Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
1. Put aside
2. Down payment
1. Pay a credit
1. Money borrowed from a bank
4. Drawning in debt
1. Be heavily in debt (different creditors)
Start living within his
Put aside enough money
for a car
Get a job as a financial
Find a job and begin a
Pay off her debt
Save enough money to
spend a year traveling
How similar are you to any of the people in
the grammar snapshot?
Do you share any goals they mentioned?
What are some of your goals?
a good leving.
aroun the country.
Find, in the grammar snap shot, expressions of
general future plans
Plans before a specified time in the future
By the next year
By 2015 Joe will have paid his debt
Pay off bebts
Once Joe has paid his debts, he will start saving.
Once Joe has paid his debts, he is going to start saving.
Imagine future plans for these people
1. Brenda has worked very hard this year.
2. Alison is not pleased with the job she ha´.
3. Matthew got into huge debt.
4. Stephen is tired of taking the bus to work.
In my opinion it is better to save the money
you earn than spending for three important