Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• Board Maker CD - are yours.
• A few how to videos - no official assignment
• Final Project questions? Feel free to email me
• Could a few people present on June 5?
• Nathan Seavey - Technology in a low tech
• An online visual bookmarking tool called a
• can add descriptions
• A blog post: Pinterest for Educators
• includes description of what it is
• links to several educator boards
• 16 ways Educators use Pinterest
More on pinterest
• Pinterest - teaching
• a board dedicated for teaching
• And of course... Cybraryman’s page on
• What are those squares of black & white?
• How would I use them?
• Go to this glog to learn
• Hover over text to see link
• The Periodic Table using QR codes
• A Live Binder on QR codes
• All the tabs are links
• 20 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes to Support Learning
• Free online storage of documents
• Simple to use
• Syncs wherever you work
• Another visual tool
• links to other sites
• a blog post: the fun continues
• An elementary math example
• Middle & High School math
A symbaloo example mix with links
• My students favorite!
• Interactive poster
• can link documents or webpages
• can be embedded into wiki or blog
• UDL toolkit
• Easy to use video sharing website
• Great for flipped classroom
The Flipped Classroom
• lectures/ instruction on video
• “work” in class with support
• Flipped Classroom network
• A three part article by “inventors”
• Analyze writing pieces
• Fun display
More Word Clouds
• a little fancier
• A blog post about 9 more word cloud
• Try a few!
Animation from words
• text to audio
• voki for education