About Teaching Responsibilities:
• Design and implement course curriculum for ENGR 103: Public Speaking, a course geared toward teaching technical communication to engineers.
• Train undergraduate and graduate students in ENGR 100: Teaching Public Speaking to become peer coaches and course assistants for ENGR 103: Public Speaking.
• Organize weekly coaching opportunities for students to get focused advice on presentations, whether for a Ph.D. dissertation, an academic conference, or a class assignment, among other things.
• Develop course materials on how engineers can interest and inform an audience of non-engineers.
• Write lectures, facilitate small group discussions, offer offic...