• Knowledge of RF circuit simulation, design and implementation.
• Good exposure in High RF Power amplifier prototyping, shielding and testing.
• Good exposure in RF impedance matching and filter design.
• RF circuits schematics and PCB design knowledge.
• Knowledge of RF test equipments – (Spectrum Analyzer, VNA, Power meter,
Directional Couplers, Attenuators, isolators and dummy loads etc).
• Skilled in RF circuit analysis and field simulation tools like HFSS, ADS, etc.
• Knowledge of Microcontrollers (PIC, AVR, MSP) programming and debugging.
• Good exposure in Switching Power supplies and DC-DC Convert design.
• Ability to function independe