One fine body…
- Vancouver, Canada Area, Canada
- Work Co-founder at Precision NanoSystems, Inc.
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://www.scideation.org
- About I worked as a Pharmacist in both hospital and community settings in the UK and Australia before completing a PhD in polymeric delivery systems for plasmid DNA at the Welsh School of Pharmacy. A subsequent postdoctoral position at the BC Cancer Agency lead to the discovery of Irinophore C, a novel lipid nanoparticle formulation of the anti-cancer drug, irinotecan. Irinophore C has been optioned by a Boston-area Biotech and is due to enter clinical trials in late 2010. Currently, my goal at the Centre for Drug Research and Development (CDRD) is to help accelerate the development of new medicines from academic innovations in the health and life sciences for the betterment of patients and th...